Another go-around with #SoberOctober. Here are my goals for this month:
- No alcohol
- No fast food or delivery
- 10k steps per day
- Workout 5x per week
- 200 oz. of water per day
- 18 hour-intermittent fast every day
- Eat 30 carbs or less per day
- Write 200 words
- Read 25 pages
- Five minutes of meditation
And here’s how I did on the first day (Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020):
- No alcohol: Done. Stayed away from the booze
- No fast food or delivery: Done. Cooked my own food
- 10k steps per day: Done. 75-minute walk on treadmill
- Workout 5x per week: Done 75-minute walk on treadmill
- 200 oz. of water per day: In progress. At 160 oz. as I type …
- 18 hour-intermittent fast every day: Done. From 9 p.m. 9/30 to 3 p.m. 10/1
- Eat 30 carbs or less per day: Done. Ate 30 carbs on the dot.
- Write 200 words: In progress. You’re reading it right now.
- Read 25 pages: Read 26 pages of “Grant” by Ron Chernow
- Five minutes of meditation: Need to do.
What are your goals for the month? I hope this helps me develop a routine and will build the foundation for me to build more healthy and productive habits.